Wednesday 21 March 2012

TEBOW JETTED OUT !!!!

WOW THAT WAS QUICK!!!!! Hands up who saw that trade happening and going through so swiftly .It was a wham bam thank you mam trade. Tim Tebow is now a Jet and the Tebowing machine rolls into New York. The trade ,all in the 2012 draft is the Broncos will receive fourth- and sixth-round draft picks, while New York gets a seventh-rounder.
My concern in all this is that if Manning gets hurt ,then we are up the creek and no paddle.John Elway was asked if this happens then what is plan A and he replied that Manning is plan A and we dont have a plan B. Now that scares the hebegeebies out of me if I'm honest. He took us from 1-4 to the AFC West title. Tebow's base salaries for the next few seasons are very cap friendly: $1.942 million in 2012, $2.266 million in 2013 and $2.590 million in 2014  something else that clearly appealed to the Jets.
Where do we go now,will we draft and mentor a QB ? Do we pick someone like Vince Young? It is and will be a rollercoaster for a few more weeks Im sure. Well alls I can do is wish Tebow all the best apart from if affects us.
Its officially Manning time- $96 million over five years.Im not sure where I read it but someone wrote "Elway has sacraficed a virgin to win win the superbowl" ,made me chuckle though :)
This is what I found as our updated Draft card.Its not verified but if its not let me know......
1#25
2#.25
3.#25
4#.13 (from NYJ - Tebow)
4#.25
5#.2 (from STL - Lloyd)
5#.25
6#.18 (from NYJ - Tebow)

No comments:

Post a Comment