Friday 16 March 2012

hahahaha

Well after listening to the radio agnew interview on Lancs the other night I am still shocked at the attempted brainwashing by these Venky puppets. Ive never heard as much bullshit apart from every time the cocknosedpolishedturd Venkean talks. Do these clowns really hand on heart think rovers fans are thick and as stupid as the 2012 burnley mastermind champion or what?
It would appear to me that no matter what people say about protesting and stuff that (well hunt with a c and agnew with no balls,at least) are worrying about the affect that non renewing season ticket holders next season will have on the club.Why cant these people get it through there thick brainwashed feathered minds that the venkys are hated and ridiculed for what they have done to our team.WHY THE CLUCK DO THEY NOT GET IT?  they talked of the silent lord lucanesque owners spending fortunes on getting what im presuming is some sort of dodgy stream to watch the games.Well all I can say to that is WHOOPY FUCKING DOO!!!!!  They talked of them being excited about owning us,well id hate to see what and how they would treat us if they didn't care.
They hinted at cheap tickets but I know a lot of folk who wont renew whilst the chicken dippers still own us.My own view is that its a drug and I will still renew because my lad still persuades me to take him. I'm at that stage though that if I don't renew I wont ever come back and that's one of my main reasons. I still cant believe the "divide and conquer" tactics of the owners and management,What REALLY is there end game and plan? Is the crap that's coming on the fans being passed down from the dippers really ? are they aware of it? or is it the higher management IN ewood just scared of losing there jobs that they are just putting a ring fence up of us and them? (I'm all right jack ..F U fans )
AND THE POINT THAT GOT MY BACK UP EVEN MORE THAN AGNEWS LOVE FEST OVER KEAN WAS THE ONE WHERE THEY SAID THAT THE VENKY PEOPLE PEOPLE WANT TO RETURN TO EWOOD AND BE WELCOME WITH"OPEN" ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE THEY REALLY THAT THICK OR THEY JUST FED BOLLUX FROM VINNY AND CO?
THE ONLY OPEN WELCOME ID LIKE TO GIVE  THEM IS WITH AN UZI!!!!!!

Oh and one last point coco again says most fans are behind him!!!
I'm behind him............................................













IF HES AT THE TOP OF BLACKPOOL CHUFFING TOWER AND I'M BEHIND HIM TO SHOVE THE LYING SACK OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (DISCLAIMER ITS TONGUE IN CHEEK AND NOT A THREAT TO HIM OR THE DIPPERS ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment