Sunday 26 February 2012

Mr Kean I'm Calling You Out

I sit here fuming at the pathetic tactics imposed by the inept one but I'm more upset at the accusations and character assassination of Rovers fans by him. I'm angry and concerned that someone with such power and access to media outlets is allowed to blacken our good name.
We know Kean has employed a bodyguard because of "threats"  and Its disturbing that its published in papers ,radio and TV that this seventh dan is needed. Nowhere have I seen anything that backs any of this up  as to why he needs one. Not one bit of evidence has been made public and for it to be brought back in the limelight this week is quite frankly disgusting.Its common knowledge he has an enforcer (i saw him at brockhall and hes really inch eye private eye....only kidding if you read this).

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          who remembers inch eye ? I used to love it.

What I am asking is can ,
1. The press back up the threats that have made Kean require an enforcer?
I don't mean hearsay or photo shopped threats , I mean REAL HARD facts.
2.Has Kean got the guts to produce these to the fans?

If he has no proof how can the press be so gullible or manipulated by him?


Another thing that's winds me up is Kean's statements that he receives hundreds of letters off fans saying "how well hes doing" .Its insanity how ANY ,not only Rovers fans but anyone with half a football brain can think hes doing well is as crazy as too why the Venkys bought us. Why do pundits on radio and telly all back Kean up ? Again its ludicrous as to why these "experts" all pout at him.
He asked us to judge him on umpteen occasions after transfer windows and his squad.
Again I ask questions to Kean ...
1. Can you provide proof of your hundreds of letter?
2.When do you want judging really?
3.How have you brainwashed the press?

My final question is to anyone who can answer is...
Why do kean and Venkys threaten leagal stuff against fans(ie,police knock) yet Kean is allowed to try and tear the fans apart by blackening our names?


I know he wont reply but if you think these questions need answering add comments and hit the like button at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment