Tuesday 21 February 2012

ROVERS UNITED

Well as a lot of you know I have feet in both BRAG and BRFCS camps and have good friends in both. It is bad enough at the moment being a rovers fan as everything is going tits up venky chicken style.We are as everyone knows in the poop. We could very well go down and we could very well go a la Pompey or rangers into the A  word aka administration.
What in my opinion is now needed is for everyone on both sides to take a breath and a step back and get a strong united ROVERS ARMY to take on the venky scum. What we don't need is the continued willy waving and my dads bigger than your dad and all get back as strong force.
I don't know the details of who works for who or WTF is going on and don't really care as long as we survive and get through this shit that's happening at ewood. I don't know if the £1000 a fan is an achievable or realistic idea BUT AT LEAST PEOPLE ARE TRYING AND SHOULD NOT BE CRITICISED FOR IT AND FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO COME UP WITH A PLAN AND SHOULD BE PRAISED TO HILT FOR THIS AND NOT HAVE SHIT FROM CERTAIN PEOPLE ONLINE FOR IT!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to use my website (i will create a forum) as a neutral and middle ground  then I don't mind doing this if it helps restore some sort of peace and a stronger rover fans base.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to add i wont be able to afford a grand because of circs out of my control.

    ReplyDelete