Thursday 27 December 2012

ON THE THIRD DAY OF CHRISTMAS

I am going to write this without swearing ,a first I know but here goes.
I got up late this morning having suffered from the dreaded bug that's going around (second time in a couple of weeks ...I digress). I turned TV on to see Berg had been sacked . I was shocked but not shocked ,it left me feeling numb if I'm totally honest .I wrote 57 days ago that Berg was appointed because maybe it would be harder to shout "Berg Out" . How wrong was that eh.
I then heard that Bling Venky had said he was sacked because of a "bad run of results". I then got told off by the wife for ranting and swearing at the TV .How could the clueless bling machine say this ,yes its been a bad run of results granted but Steve Coco Kean had a far worse run of results and still they DIDN'T fire him.
So what is actually really going on at the once proud club? God only knows . Its worse and more far fetched than an episode of Eastenders . From the moment the Indian no hopers came in its been a farce. Ive written about Beckham ,Ronaldiho and champions league claims.Its been akin to The Circus Of Horrors. We drifted without leadership last season and there were strong rumours of substitutes not being used due to Venky's financial rules, We had mystery injuries and good respected players sold,it all lead to relegation and there was not one word of apology from the freakish owners. They sold or released anyone who had a big wage and raked in good money for players, I stood outside Brockhall last season on transfer deadline in sub zero temperatures in protest and they replaced the good players with Bradley Orr a 5th choice player who did nothing but slag Rovers fans off.
Summer came and the clown in glasses came ,not Groucho but of similar  looks and again I blogged of his history of talking rubbish in punditry. I was on holiday as he tried brainwashing fans at King Georges Hall and 5000 Portuguese players arrived . The season kicked off despite Keans "run of bad results" and us fans still got pilloried by every media outlet in GB. We won some and were near the top but hand on heart the games we won we could quite easily have lost every single one of them .Then he walked out and Shabby Wingit took credit.
The farce of 5 weeks of Shabby bull was a farce, he said lots of big name managers wanted the job .Holloway seemed like he would jump at it however ,only in the Venky World of LA LA ,he didn't get it and it went to Berg .
His tenure nearly started well and only poor defending stopped him getting 3 points at Huddersfield and games including Burnley got thrown away in the last few minutes. I love Berg and what he has done for us as a player and would've loved him to turn it round.I still feel you cant judge a manager in 10 games and no transfer window,
What  is going on though ?  He wasn't allowed to bring his back room staff and was forced to work with a backroom that was poisoned with Kean. He seemed to pick a similar team to Kean and his subs in the last few weeks have been straight out of the Kean book.
Tonight there are rumours that Judan Ali /Mc Donald will be announced tomorrow and Shabby will be DOF or "unofficial manager". If this is true then I'm afraid I'm through with it all and cant go down to Ewood and watch the pigs feed at the Venky trough and any fan that does has no shame. I'm sick of all this now and feel the club I love is no more.I will go on New Years Day and shake hands and say goodbye to the friends Ive made over the last forty odd years and then throw my ticket on the pitch and leave at 3.05pm.

                                           QUESTIONS
1.WHAT IS SHABBY WINGITS ROLE? is he pulling the team strings and is "unofficial manager"?
2.WHAT DO SINGH,AGNEW AND SHAW BRING TO THE TABLE?
3.WHY EMPLOY THEM WITH THEIR TRACK RECORD OF TAKING PRESTON TO L1?
4. WHY WAS HOLLOWAY NOT BROUGHT IN  (OR A PROVEN MANAGER) I'm not being a spoilt fan here ,but why spend 8m and pay players 30-40-50 k a week and have a rookie manager?
5.WILL A NEW MANAGER HAVE HIS HANDS SHABBY TIED?
6.WHAT IS THE LONG TERM PLAN? admin after taking us to the cleaners.?

I'M SO IRATE AND TRYING HARD NOT TO DO MY RANT MODE BUT WHAT THE CLUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY ROVERS?

No comments:

Post a Comment