Thursday 1 November 2012

The Berginater

It's here ,he's here ,the new manager has arrived.The people we heard linked came and went, Holloway, Sherwood ,Rednapp ,Marascumbagadonna , Mkinlay ,Mcarthey and more .Every name form Blackburn to Jupiter and non of the so called "In The Knows " ,pundits or journalists saw it coming.
Welcome back to Blackburn Mr Berg .Following his public slating of all things Venky a few months back I hope and pray that he hasn't taken the chickens golden eggs as "change your mind ...you are now hypnotised " puppet money.I hope he does have the balls to stand up to class clown Shebby and the two Preston fans ,most of all he has the guts and common decency to stand up to Barry White and Bull Venky and their totally clueless sister whose name I hate writing ,so I wont.
It's taken five weeks to get an unemployed manager.My gripe isn't with Berg its with the fact that also on the list were reputedly the likes of Schuster,Clemente, Guillt and co. How Shabby joyfully and vigorously announced ,what a list and that was the start of Operation Venkysmokescreen yet again.It matched the announcements of when they took over withBeckham,Marascummydonna ,Ronaldinho and Riquelme.Oh don't worry we are your baby and as they promised Champions League,Cup wins and an all raft of empty promises.We watched helplessly as the stars got sold,kean cluelessly got us relegated and the magnificent owners just played with their chicks as we went down.Still kean stayed and then eventually he resigned and wasn't sacked.Yet after all this they still believed that we ( I for one wont ever) were so gullible that we would fall for their words of top manager.
I'm no premier league snob and have followed us in the old 3rd division and the 2nd division.Ive lost jobs and girlfriends following the team I love and I got told today I'm always negative .I'm not negative ,maybe I'm older and wiser than when I was a  Boddington full fan and it was a great way to spend weekends.I'm just so worried that these jokers have just employed an old legendesque player so as to ,if and when they balls it up , that its harder for fans to protest against Berg than it was for kean.
I loved Berg as the player he was for us back in his day.Words don't need saying as to what he achieved (google him if you have to) .I hope he has realised the squad is unfit and players like Orr are not good enough or fit to  wear our proud blue and white halves.
I forsee promotion via the playoffs with us beating and Paying back Palace for the 80's (if your under 40,ask your dad) with a KCR dive!  No idea really which way it will go .
I sign off by wishing Henning Berg all the best luck in the world as he will need it with his plucking bosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment