Friday 22 June 2012

The OOA Guide To Denver

I am trying to put together a "visitors" guide of things to do in and around the Denver area for us "out of towners". Whether your a local from Denver or from the other side of the pond like me ,feel free to share your experiences, tips,do'es and donts,restaurant views,bar reviews or hotel reviews ,How to tickets,LET ME HAVE IT. My experience from what I remember in 2004 is a drunken haze if I'm honest. I went over for 1 week just before Halloween and one my lasting memories of how BIG Halloween actually is in the USA. I stayed at my aunts who lived at the time in Craig .Craig if I remember is about a four hour drive over the Mountains and what a beautiful drive it is.My dads ashes are actually scattered on Rabbit Ears Pass the most amazing viewing point there is,to say it spectacular is actually an understatement. We stayed at the out of town Red Lion Hotel , it is a basic hotel but very friendly. A really good plus point for the hotel especially for people who fly in is that there is a regular shuttle free of charge to the airport. I got my tickets off a girl off the orangemane and we was sat in the South Stand ,it was awsome. Afterwards we went to a restaurant downtown and I have unfortunately no idea what it was called . If you want to drop me a mail admin@overseasorangearmy.co.uk ,facebook or twitter then that would be cool folks.
Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment