Sunday 7 October 2012

HE'S GONE BUT BUT BUT

I have refrained from writing anything for a week since the nameless one went and resigned.I didnt want to put anything down that was based on pure adrenalin and heat of the moment. I still can't believe he walked and the stories doing the rounds just carry on to serve the notion that The Venkys are totally clueless and crazy.
It appears that they were not going to sack the hated manager and that the crazy woman in charge bowed to the blubbering crocodile tears of mrs coward. If its true that he let his wife blubber and persuade the owner to change her mindthen i'm speechless.It  is beyond belief. Im now convinced  that the owners red dot on her head isn't anything to do with religeon , but,is in fact a buttton that resets her memory to a default were she and her brothers dont remeber what Kean has done to the Rovers.
Im still in shock at Paul Merson and Charlie Nicholas last week on Sky and the way they laid in to Rovers fans for Keans departure.It was a disgrace and should have been an embarassment to the producers and the other pundits on the panel. For Merson to pop at fans knowledge ,I would like to counter him and ask him how it went when he was Walsall manager.
The vacancy certainly has seen some intriguing and interesting names bandied about and we now stand at the crossroads of probably the most imporatant decision in our illustrious history. Theres former Real Madrid's manager, ex Rovers Legends, ex England managers and some ex old school ones mentioned. Why anyone would want to work under the Lunes From Pune baffles me ,unless its ££££ (surely not ;)). I really hope and pray that Shebby and mates dont go for the easy option and give it to Black.My reasoning is not only has the team played worse  under him but he and Hendry have been exposed to the nameless ones poisioneous venom and both have had a dig at fans on the radio.
The atmsphere I expected would be a carnival and party one yesterday and if we had played at home first it would have been .We have seen so much rubbish since he went and its flat because no-one want to see the Kean Tree grow. I feel if he does get the gig then there is no hope for our club and goes a long way to showing who actually owns us.I was handing my ticket back in after the Boro game but when a boycott of the wolves game was planned i thought i would wait and see if it worked.If Black gets it I think my ticket will still go back.
Am I happy Venkean has gone ...YES I AM
Would I be happy with Black? NOI WOULD NOT.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Shaun,

    Good to see you back I agree with a lot of what you say but certain things need clarifying you say at the beginning of the article it appears they were not going to sack the hated manager actually the truth is they were about to sack him he got wind of it and as you state he got his wife to phone Mrs D to beg him to not sack him and from an outsider looking in this was a clear diversionary tactic on his behalf to clear the way for him to resign to cause maximum havoc just before a game hence why he said through his lawyers he can't discuss the situation thankfully we got a draw at Charlton which was better than nothing and you may well ask why he resigned and why all the cloak and dagger exit well here it is if Venkys had sacked him which they were due to do he would have received a lower pay out but if he resigns and goes for constructive dismissal in court he gets a larger payout to add to his other ill gotten gains I do believe Mrs D had changed her mind but the real tactic was to cause confusion so he could walk out so he could get a larger payout now don't get me started on his devious tactics to get his wife involved to save him from the sack shows a man with no morals much like him taking his son to his press conferences I agree letting Black/Hendry have any more games would make it unbelievably difficult to go up so I would not want either of them at the helm long term defensively even after the clown has gone is even worse. I heard about the sky soccer saturday crew having a go at fans I was wondering is there a clip of it online I unfortunately missed the programme any links to it would be good thanks as ever good blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still dont think he would have been sacked to be honest pal.Thanks for replying .

      Delete
  2. Hi Shaun, do you have any links to sky sports news on what the ill educated oafs were saying about us fans?

    Thanks
    Savio

    ReplyDelete
  3. not to hand..apologises for not replying. I saw them on TV

    ReplyDelete