Sunday 22 January 2012

The Witch Is Dead

Hows it going ,positivly positing positive to use a venkeanism. I missed last weeks game as I went to london for a couple of days as the mrs had an appointment at london heart hospital. For the first time in my life I didnt miss going or get excited that we had won.I had talkshite on but lost signal when we got to the hotel . We then headed from the end of the northern line and purchased tickets for the Wizard Of Oz,which we went to on sunday afternoon .We both got a bit drunk in london and then went back.
Sunday saw the wizard of oz and bloody hell it was good and i was entertained far more than i been all season down at ewood...Then I celebrated I misheard and misunderstood as the Munskins celebrated the death of the witch .I was gutted I thought it was our owd hag of a witch ,the AWOL  despicble mrs d.
I come home and see samba was sick and on the treatment table ,only to see a lazaruseque recovery because as kean said he wasnt in he was shown in the background training.Why or how people can still defend this turd bucket baffles me.Then we sign another "agent" signing .
The Indian press is having a pop at the V's and its supposed to embarass them into action but I think they are so thick skinned that they wont actually give a flying cluck.
A good point was got yesterday and then facebook is full of non blackburn folk having ejaculations over the lying freak.I will be honest he could win 100 in a row and i will loath him.
Well its now time for the nfl championships so i bid you farewell and its anyone but the prawn sandwich snafflers for me.....
this time in 2 years mark my words it will be us.
feel free to follow .

No comments:

Post a Comment